DCIM and the Energy Efficiency Law?
You are here:»
DCIM enables efficient Data Center Infrastructure Management and much more
The following questions can easily be answered:
- When expires which warranty or leasing contract?
- Number of purchased software licenses versus those in use
- In which rack will the new servers be put in (are place, cooling, power/network access redundant etc.) ?
- When are ressources such as place, power, cooling etc. are presumably used up?
- How is the heat distribution situation?
- Which services run on the cable XYZ respectively which units / ports are connected?
- Potential for the improvement of the energy efficiency?
- Which service is required (hardware, software, network distances)?
- How can I recognize at a glance, if and which problems in the data center exist?